|Welcome to Suwanee!
Who Says Suwanee Is A Great Place to Live? Suwanee is a small, vibrant community of approximately 17,000 located 30 miles north of Atlanta. Suwanee has maintained a commitment to provide outstanding services to citizens and businesses and an enthusiasm for creating a true sense of community.
This trendsetting community has earned numerous awards over the years.
- Top Ten Places to Live, Money Magazine, 2007
- One of 10 Best Towns for Families, Family Circle, 2013
- Third Best Place in Country to Raise Children, Kiplinger, 2012
- One of Three Best Small Cities to Raise A Family, RealEstate.com, 2014
- In the Top 10 of Best Cities for Homeownership in Georgia, NerdWallet.com, 2014
Enjoy Suwanee’s own parks that offer a variety of RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES. Since 2001, Suwanee has acquired more than 300 acres of parkland, including a community-built playground, walking and biking trails and community garden. Iconic Town Center Park is a 10-acre urban park and community gathering place while Suwanee Creek Park functions as a passive natural recreation area and provides access to the Suwanee Creek Greenway.
New to Suwanee? Settle here and enjoy the best in small town living combined with the convenience of big city access and well managed growth. It would be my pleasure to help you sell your home or find the perfect Suwanee home or the surrounding area. Whether you are looking for Gwinnett Real Estate or homes for sale in Suwanee, I am here to help!