Are You A Suwanabee?
Find Out If You're A Suwanabee®
Here's how you'll know:
- You want to live in an Award-winning City with a true sense of community.
- You really enjoy the blend of small town living with big city access. Not to mention quaint, old-fashioned charm and contemporary convenience.
- You're looking for a city that truly values its' Parks and greenspace. Wouldn't it be great to have a new Town Center Park with running paths, an amphitheater, acres of grass and trees, and an interactive fountain for the young at heart? What about passive natural recreation areas, where you can bike, walk, and picnic?
- Since real estate is usually your biggest investment, you want to live in an area with very healthy real estate appreciation.
- Speaking of real estate...you want choices...to be able to choose from an array of Single Family Homes, large or small lots, town homes, golf, lake, or Gated Communities...you name it!
- Schools that consistently rank among the highest scores in the state of Georgia are of utmost importance.
- You like the convenience of other recreational activities. Like the largest man-made Lake in GA, and a new Arena where you can see sporting events, your favorite music artists, and more; yet only an hour from the serene North Georgia mountains.
- You would enjoy a library that reflects turn of the century artisanship, yet has state of the art facilities and equipment.
- You're all about the Golf!
- The nostalgia and history of a railroad town is very charming to you.
- You crave a hospitable climate with four distinct seasons.
- You want the security of living in a safe, neighborly area with a low crime rate.
Suwanee has all of these characteristics and more! If you WANNA live in Suwanee, you're a Suwanabee®!
If you're lucky enough to already live in Suwanee... you're a Suwanabee® too, because:
- You already live in the city that depicts a true sense of community. Suwanee has worked hard to retain its charm and sense of neighborliness.
- You already experience the blend of small town living with big city access. A drive down Main Street will immediately send you back to a humbler, slower paced time. Or, you can head south on I-85 to downtown Atlanta for an exciting night on the town!
- You already enjoy the old-fashioned charm Suwanee has to offer. And you know how convenient Suwanee is to major transportation routes...like I-85, Peachtree Ind Blvd, Peachtree Parkway and Buford Hwy.
- Surely you've been to Suwanee Creek Park. Great place to picnic, bike, and walk, with its miles of winding paths. If you haven't been there..go! You'll be surprised to see what your city has to offer. A must see!
- If you haven't already, you need to visit the new Town Center Park. Take the kids, get an ice-cream cone, see a concert, meet some fellow Suwanabeestm.
- Your real estate appreciation is on the move....UP! Suwanee consistently tops the list of many buyers, especially relocating employees.
- Even if you gotta move, by all means move somewhere else in Suwanee! So many choices...
- Teachers, students and staff in our award winning Schools continually earn state and national awards of excellence.
- As you already know, Lake Lanier is just minutes away, as is the Gwinnett Arena. And surely you've visited the North Georgia mountains, especially in fall, when the vibrant reds, yellows, and oranges of the leaves come alive!
- You are lucky enough to have the opportunity to experience finding the perfect book, or listening to story time in Suwanee’s state of the art library.
- Suwanee is all about the Golf!
- You’re a part of the continuing, rich, history of a railroad town.
- We’ve got it all! A vivacious spring, long summer days filled with sunshine, the crispness of fall with its spectacular colors, and mild, short winters!
- Suwanee can boast a safe place to live for every Suwanabee®, young and old alike!
Don't you love being a Suwanabee®?!